D.C. TRAFFIC ATTORNEY
Sean Riley is an experienced traffic attorney practicing law in Washington, D.C. and Maryland. He represents people in all major and minor traffic cases including;
- Traffic infractions litigated at the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and Maryland District Court
- Traffic offenses litigated at the D.C. Superior Court
- Vehicle for hire and taxicab violations litigated at the D.C. Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH)
- License suspension and show cause hearings at the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles and Maryland District Court
- Speed camera and red light camera ticket hearings at the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles
- DMV debt settlement for delinquent tickets
Have you been ticketed or targeted by D.C. police or hack inspectors? D.C. issues at least 2 million traffic tickets to drivers each year. Too many of them are undeserved. There is no way you can afford to lose your driver's license, limousine or hackers license or pay ticket after ticket for petty infractions.
If the penalty for the ticket is a substantial fine, could result in points (D.C.) (MD.) on your driving record or lead to the delay, suspension or revocation of your license, then fight your traffic ticket.
Protect your license and livelihood. Contact Attorney Sean Riley for professional, legal representation at the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the D.C. Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH), the D.C. Taxicab Commission (DCTC), D.C. Superior Court and Maryland District Court.
Contest your NOTICE OF INFRACTION
Reduce excessive fines
Beat the ticket and
- Keep your license!
DON'T DELAY If you have been given a D.C. "Notice of Infraction" or a MD. "Traffic Citation" do not delay. In D.C. a failure to schedule a hearing within 30 days may result in the ticket doubling and a failure to respond to a ticket within 60 calendar days could result in the suspension of your driving privileges. In MD., a failure to respond to a payable traffic citation within 30 days may lead to the suspension of your license. In D.C. and MD. driving on a suspended license is a criminal offense. “The traveler who hesitates only raises dust on the road!” SIGN UP for ticket representation online
- Contesting a Ticket in the District of Columbia
- Contesting a Ticket in Maryland
Sean Riley is an experienced trial attorney who will fight for your rights. Call for a free legal consultation.